Arrowstar Boogschutters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

allerhande mopkes

3 posters

Go down

allerhande mopkes Empty allerhande mopkes

Post  Ludo Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:33 pm

A man appeared before St. Peter at the pearly gates.
"Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked.

"Well, I can think of one thing," the man offered.
"This is what happened: on a trip to the Black Hills out in South Dakota, I came upon a gang of high-testosterone bikers, who were threatening a young woman.
She was crying and her clothes were torn apart.
I did not hesitate and directed those bikers to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen.
So, I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed biker and smacked him on the head, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring and threw it on the ground. I yelled, 'Now, back off biker boy or you'll answer to me!'"

St. Peter was impressed and asked: "Was the young woman gratefull?".
"Offcourse", answered the man. " She was really reliefed and hid behind my back while saying Thank-you the whole time".

"Did this happen a long time ago?" St Peter asked.
"Oh no, just a couple minutes ago," said the man " it just took me some time to turn my head up front again so that I was able walk straight again and find the way to this place."

Ludo
ambras in de klas
ambras in de klas

Aantal berichten : 295
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-19
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

allerhande mopkes Empty memory joke

Post  wouter Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:55 pm

A 90-year-old couple were having problems with their memory, so they decided to go to their doctor to get checked out to make sure nothing was wrong with them.

They explained to the doctor about the problems they were having with their memory.

After checking the couple out, the doctor told them that they were in good health, however, the best thing to do was to start writing things down and make notes to help them to remember things.

Later that night while watching television, the man got up from his chair and his wife asked, "Where are you going?"

He replied, "To the kitchen."

She asked, "Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?"

He replied, "Sure honey."

She then asked him, "Don't you think that you should write it down on a note so you can remember it?"

He said, "No, I can remember that."

She then said, "Well I would also like some chocolate syrup on top. You had better write that down because I know you'll forget that."

He said, "I can remember that, you want a bowl of ice cream with chocolate syrup."

She replied, "Well I also would like whipped cream on top. I know you will forget that so you better write it down."

Now irritated, he said, "I don't need to write that down! I can remember that."

He then goes down stairs to the kitchen.

After about 20 minutes he returned from the kitchen and handed her a plate of bacon and eggs.

She stared at the plate for a moment and said angrily: "I TOLD you to write it down! You forgot my toast!"
wouter
wouter
Volhouder
Volhouder

Aantal berichten : 55
Registratiedatum : 2010-07-01
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

allerhande mopkes Empty Re: allerhande mopkes

Post  Ludo Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:25 am

Shortly after a British Airways flight had reached its cruising altitude, the captain announced:

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain. Welcome to Flight 293, non-stop from London Heathrow to Toronto.”

“The weather ahead is good, so we should have a smooth uneventful flight, so sit back, relax and......OH, MY GOD!”

Silence followed!

Some moments later the captain came back on the intercom.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry if I scared you, while I was talking to you, a flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap.”

“You should see the front of my pants!”

One Irish passenger yelled: “'For f*#k's sake...... you should see the back of mine!!!”

Ludo
ambras in de klas
ambras in de klas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludo Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:26 am

John was a salesman's delight when it came to any kind of unusual gimmicks.

His wife Marsha had long ago given up trying to get him to change.

One day John came home with another one of his unusual purchases.

It was a robot that John claimed was actually a lie detector.

It was about 5:30 that afternoon when Tommy, their 11 year old son, returned home from school.

Tommy was over 2 hours late..

"Where have you been? Why are you over 2 hours late getting home?" asked John..

"Several of us went to the library to work on an extra credit project," said Tommy.

The robot walked around the table and slapped Tommy, knocking him completely out of his chair.

"Son," said John, "this robot is a lie detector, now tell us where you really were after school."

"We went to Bobby's house and watched a movie." said Tommy.

"What did you watch?" asked Marsha.

"The Ten Commandments." answered Tommy.

The robot went around to Tommy and once again slapped him, knocking him off his chair.

With his lip quivering, Tommy got up, sat down and said, "I am sorry I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queen."

"I am ashamed of you son," said John.. "When I was your age, I never lied to my parents."

The robot walked around to John and delivered a whack that nearly knocked him out of his chair.

Marsha doubled over in laughter, almost in tears and said, "Boy, did you ever ask for that one! You can't be too mad with Tommy. After all, he is your son!"

The robot walked around to Marsha and knocked her out of her chair.

Ludo
ambras in de klas
ambras in de klas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludo Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:34 am

So after landing my new job as an Edgars greeter, a good find for many retirees, I lasted less than a day...

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.
As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly, 'Good morning and welcome to Edgars. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?'

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, 'Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7.’
‘Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?'

So I replied, 'I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am, I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice.’
‘Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Edgars.'

My supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

Ludo
ambras in de klas
ambras in de klas

Back to top Go down

Post  wouter Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Very Happy
wouter
wouter
Volhouder
Volhouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludo Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:58 am

De skivakantie

Jack en Bob gaan een weekje skiën in Oostenrijk. Onderweg met de auto worden ze verrast door een sneeuwstorm. Ze proberen nog verder te rijden, maar als ze een hoeve langs de weg opmerken besluiten ze toch maar te stoppen. Ze bellen aan en vragen aan de knappe boerin die komt opendoen of ze de nacht mogen doorbrengen.
"Ik weet dat het een erge sneeuwstorm is en er is genoeg plaats in mijn huis, maar ik ben bang dat de buren zullen roddelen als ik jullie in huis neem."
"Wees gerust mevrouw, we zullen in de schuur slapen en we zijn weg voor zonsopgang."
De vrouw gaat akkoord. Ze installeren zich in de schuur en voor dag en dauw zijn ze weer weg.

Het werd een prachtige skivakantie.

Maar negen maanden later ontvangt Bob een brief van een advocaat.
Na enkele minuten verdwaasd voor zich uit te hebben gekeken, beseft hij dat de brief afkomstig is van de advocaat van de weduwe van negen maanden geleden tijdens het skireisje.
Hij loopt tot bij Jack en vraagt hem of hij zich de knappe weduwe herinnert?
"Ja ik herinner mij die." antwoordt Jack
"Zou het kunnen dat je midden in de nacht bent wakker geworden en haar een bezoekje hebt gebracht?"
"Euh... ja"; antwoordt Jack een beetje verveeld met de zaak.
"En je hebt mijn naam gebruikt in plaats van de jouwe?"
Jack wordt nu echt rood van schaamte: "Ja, sorry hoor. Het is allemaal waar, maar waarom vraag je dat?"
"Wel, ik heb net een brief gekregen van haar advocaat, ze is overleden en ik erf alles!"

Ludo
ambras in de klas
ambras in de klas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludo Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:00 am

Er ligt een kannibaal in het ziekenhuis. De zuster komt langs om te vragen wat hij wil eten. Zegt de kannibaal: 'Geef maar drie benen'. Zuster in paniek en rent naar de dokter. Zegt ze: 'Er ligt hier een kannibaal en wil drie benen'.
Zegt de dokter: 'Geen paniek, ga maar naar het lijkenhuis, daar ligt het voor het oprapen'. Zo krijgt de kannibaal zijn drie benen. Als het op is komt de zuster terug en vraagt
wat de kannibaal nu wilt eten. 'Doe maar drie armen' is het antwoord. Op de zelfde manier krijgt de kannibaal de drie armen. Als dat op is komt opnieuw de zuster langs: 'Wat wilt u nu eten?'
Zegt de kannibaal: 'Geef maar drie sneetjes boterhammen'. 'Waarom ineens drie sneetjes brood?' wilt de zuster weten. Zegt de kannibaal: 'Hiernaast is een nieuwe patiënt
binnengekomen, met een open rug... dan kan ik lekker soppen!'

Ludo
ambras in de klas
ambras in de klas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludo Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:00 am

Vergelijkende kookboeken

Vlaams kookboek: ' We nemen een ei...'
Hollands kookboek: ' We lenen een ei...'
Waals kookboek: ' We wachten tot onze haan een ei legt...'
Mafiakookboek: ' We ontvoeren een eierboer...'
Duits kookboek: ' Hey du, Eier !!!...aufmachen...'
Werklozenkookboek: ' We wachten tot er iemand langskomt met een ei...'
Servisch kookboek: ' We maken vanop een veilige afstand een ei onschadelijk...'
Roemeens kookboek: ' We gaan in de rij staan in de hoop een ei te bemachtigen...'
Congolees kookboek: ' Een ei ??? '
Vlaams Belang kookboek: ' We nemen een blank ei...'
Vakbond kookboek: ' We staken tot de eierprijzen dalen...'
Groen! Kookboek: ' We nemen een scharrelei...'
Islamitisch kookboek: ' Na zonsondergang nemen we een ei...'
Palestijns kookboek: ' We brengen twee eieren tot ontploffing...'
Communistisch kookboek: ' Als het van de staat mag, nemen we een ei..'
Kapitalistisch kookboek: ' U neemt een ei dat iets groter is dan dat van uw buurman...'
Feministisch kookboek: ' Je wilt een ei ? Leg het dan zelf !

Ludo
ambras in de klas
ambras in de klas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludo Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:49 pm

A Mother Superior of a nunnery encountered an enormous ravage when she came home from shopping.

The nuns' habits were all in rags and the whole thing was a mess.

"There were burglars who not only stole money and valuable items, they raped us too!"

Mother Superior tells the nuns to go to the kitchen immediately and to tell the cook to give everyone a lemon and to start sucking it at once.

"Does sucking a lemon prevent unwanted pregnancies?" a young novice asks.

"No," Mother Superior responds, "but at least it will take away that stupid grin on your faces!"

Ludo
ambras in de klas
ambras in de klas

Back to top Go down

Post  Geert Fri May 20, 2011 11:10 am

Laughing

Geert
dummy
dummy

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2010-06-02
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludo Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:15 pm

klassieker maar blijft goed:

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up.

Then he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to 'Dad.'

With the worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the letter.

Dear Dad:

It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you.

I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice.

But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it' s not only the passion...Dad she's pregnant.

Stacy said that we will be very happy.

She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children.

Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone.

We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy.

In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it.

Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself.

Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren.

Love, Your Son John

ps. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house.

I Just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than a Report card That's in my center desk drawer.

I love you.

Call me when it's safe to come home.......

Ludo
ambras in de klas
ambras in de klas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludo Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:19 pm

afbeeldingske
Attachments
allerhande mopkes Attachment
The_Economy_of_the_World (Models)wtmk.jpg You don't have permission to download attachments.(226 Kb) Downloaded 6 times

Ludo
ambras in de klas
ambras in de klas

Back to top Go down

Post  Ludo Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:23 pm

A young Arab asks his father: “What is this weird hat that we are wearing?”

“Why, it's a ‘chechia’ because in the desert it protects our heads from the sun!

“And what is this type of clothing that we are wearing?”

“It's a ‘djbellah’ because in the desert it is very hot and it protects your body!”

“And what are these ugly shoes that we have on our feet?”

“These are ‘babouches’, which keep us from burning our feet when in the desert!”

“Tell me, papa? - Yes, my son? - Then, why the f**k are we living in Brussels?”

Ludo
ambras in de klas
ambras in de klas

Back to top Go down

Post  wouter Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Twee vrienden ontmoeten elkaar op café waarop de ene opmerkt "Wat zie jij eruit? Je hebt precies een serieuze rammeling gehad"

"Ja" antwoordt de andere "ik bedreef gisteren de liefde en ik heb m'n vrouw in de ogen gekeken".

"Maar allee" zegt de eerste weer "dat is toch romantisch"!

"Niet als ze buiten voor het venster staat".
wouter
wouter
Volhouder
Volhouder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down